Thursday, April 3, 2008

Malta cats






I've been meaning for a long time to take some photos of the cats that are all over the place here in Malta. They get fed by "cat ladies" and "cat men." These people take care to take the animals in to be spayed and neutered. People donate money to them to help with the food (I have, anyway). I'm not entirely sure if the cats belong to anyone. They all get fed, but some seem very fat, so they may have other homes. There are cats in parks, along the street, at the university (where offices adopt them and feed them). There are cats everywhere. Here a are few from along my walk in St. Paul's Bay. I do believe many of them had the same parents. Eventually I'l come along, with my camera, just before their feeder shows up. I've counted 15 of them waiting for dinner.

No comments: